Space heater cause of house fire

KAKE – November 19, 2018

Wichita Firefighters are reporting that a space heater was responsible for a fire at a home in south Wichita Saturday.

Crews responded to a home in the 2400 block of S. Washington near Pawnee just before 11 a.m.

Fire investigators say a person in the home left a towel on a propane space heater. The fire caused about $30,000 worth of damage to the home.

A person did suffer smoke inhalation but refused medical treatment.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page
KSFFA Facebook

0 Responses to “Space heater cause of house fire”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.





%d bloggers like this: