Firefighters say electrical malfunction caused fire at apartment complex

By Lily Wu
KAKE – November 19, 2018

The Wichita Fire Department are saying an electrical malfunction is the cause of an apartment fire Saturday in Southeast Wichita.

Firefighters were called out before 11:30 a.m. to the Parke East Townhomes, near Harry and Woodlawn.

Fire investigators believe faulty wiring in the was may have been the cause of the fire.

The estimated cost of damage is almost $300,000. The fire is still under investigation.

No one was injured but the American Red Cross was at the scene to help those affected by the fire.


Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page
KSFFA Facebook

0 Responses to “Firefighters say electrical malfunction caused fire at apartment complex”

  1. Leave a Comment


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: