House fire in Topeka neighborhood

WIBW – November 13, 2018

Video

Authorities were called to a home in the 1200 block of SW Lincoln just before 5 a.m. Tuesday morning.

Officials tell 13 NEWS the home was vacant at the time, however, they believe the fire may have been started by a squatter who was trying to keep warm.

No injuries have been reported at this time.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page
KSFFA Facebook

0 Responses to “House fire in Topeka neighborhood”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.





%d bloggers like this: