Great Bend Fire Dept. responds to house fire Wednesday morning

By Veronica Coons
Great Bend Tribune – October 18, 2018

Photo by Veronica Coons

Around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday morning, the Great Bend Fire Department responded to a house fire at 2714 W 18th St. The cause of the fire was a heat lamp near a doghouse outside the home. Most of the damage was on the outside of the home, with some inside near the kitchen. The occupants of the home were able to get out safely and no one was hurt. Kansas Gas and Wheatland Electric were called to disconnect service.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page
KSFFA Facebook

0 Responses to “Great Bend Fire Dept. responds to house fire Wednesday morning”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.





%d bloggers like this: