Motel dryer fire shuts down traffic

KAKE – July 9, 2018

Wichita Firefighters had to shut down traffic in the 1200 block of North Broadway due to a motel fire.

Crews responded to Auto Motel around 6:30 p.m. Saturday. Firefighters say a dryer with towels inside had caught fire. No injuries were reported.

Northbound traffic along Broadway had to be shut down while crews put out the fire.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page
KSFFA Facebook

0 Responses to “Motel dryer fire shuts down traffic”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.





%d bloggers like this: