Fire destroys mobile home

Abilene Reflector Chronicle – May 18, 2018

Photo by Abilene Fire Department

An early morning fire destroyed a mobile home and its contents Friday.

Abilene Fire Chief Bob Sims said firefighters were called at 5 a.m. to 501 N. Brady, lot 115.

The mobile home was completely engulfed when firefighters arrived.

The home had been occupied by Rebecca Bedland, her father and daughter. One occupant was treated for possible smoke inhalation.

Sims estimated the loss of the mobile home, owned by James Stout, Jr., to be between $8,000 and $10,000.

Sims said the American Red Cross was assisting the family.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page
KSFFA Facebook

0 Responses to “Fire destroys mobile home”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.





%d bloggers like this: