Family loses pet in S. Wichita mobile home fire

KWCH – May 17, 2018

Video

A family of six lost nearly all their possessions including their dog when their mobile home caught fire Wednesday night.

The fire started around 9:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 3000 block of Sunview . When crews arrived on scene, flames were shooting out the front door and windows.

“The fire caused significant damage to the inside of the house, really no damage to the outside except where it was coming out of,” says Captain Bill Herold.

Firefighters say there were two adults and four children that made it out of the home safely. Their cat died in the fire.

Red Cross will be helping the family.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page
KSFFA Facebook

0 Responses to “Family loses pet in S. Wichita mobile home fire”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.





%d bloggers like this: