Grease fire causes damage to neighboring home

By Tiernan Shank
WIBW – March 26, 2018

Hot grease set off a fire at a southeast Topeka home Sunday evening.

It happened at 2208 SE Davies St. just after 6:00 p.m.

Fire crews reported smoke and flames showing from the one story wood framed house.

They were able to quickly extinguish the fire but it did cause minor damage to a neighboring home.

Topeka Fire says the fire was accidental.

Everyone inside, including a dog, were able to escape unharmed.

The estimated loss is $15,000.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “Grease fire causes damage to neighboring home”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.





%d bloggers like this: