No damage reported in chicken shed fire

Sabetha Herald – January 16, 2018

A chicken shed received little to no damage after at Sunday morning fire.

At 6:48 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 14, the Sabetha Fire Department was called out for a structure fire at the Koertland and Rebekah Beyer residence located at 2152 192nd Road. Upon arrival, the SFD found a chicken shed on fire. According to Sabetha Fire Chief Jim Johnson, the fire was extinguished quickly and the SFD returned to the fire barn by 7:40 a.m.

Johnson said the fire was caused by straw catching on fire due to a heat lamp.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “No damage reported in chicken shed fire”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.





%d bloggers like this: