Milan home was a total loss

By Michelle Leidy-Franklin
Conway Springs Star Argosy – December 14, 2017
Submitted by Newz Group – December 22, 2017

A fire in Milan destroyed the home of Rodney and Robin Loeher in the early morning on Friday, December 8.

At approximately 4 a.m., one of their sons woke the family when he discovered the house was on fire. Rodney and Robin Loeher, and their sons Joe and Chris, were able to make it out of the house with their three dogs, without serious injury.

The responding fire department from Argonia was unavailable for comment, but Luckner said she believes the fire was caused by an electrical malfunction. The fire spread quickly and the Loeher family was unable to do anything but get out of the house. The house and contents are a total loss.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “Milan home was a total loss”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.





%d bloggers like this: