Faulty computer blamed for residential fire

By Olivia Haselwood
Andover Leader – July 25, 2017

One Andover resident’s computer decided it was time for a vacation, voicing its displeasure by catching on fire Sunday.

The Lakeside Drive resident was able to put out the computer using a home fire extinguisher, but not before smoke filled the house. Andover Fire Department worked with the resident to help ventilate the smoke. No humans were injured in the fire.


Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “Faulty computer blamed for residential fire”

  1. Leave a Comment


%d bloggers like this: