Fire alarm ‘saves lives’ and dog

Hutchinson News – July 20, 2017

A home at 711 East 7th is uninhabitable after faulty electrical wiring caused the single-story structure to catch fire early Thursday morning, the Hutchinson Fire Department stated.

According to a press release: a fire alarm alerted the two homeowners and dog before HFD responded around 12:54 a.m. Firefighters found the fire in a wall had spread to the attic and burnt through “numerous trusses.”

The HFD were assisted by the Hutchinson Police Department and Westar Energy.


Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “Fire alarm ‘saves lives’ and dog”

  1. Leave a Comment


%d bloggers like this: