Fireworks suspected cause in west Wichita fire

By Joe High
KSN – July 5, 2017

Video715

Authorities say a late night house fire was caused by disposed fireworks. The fire broke out at the home near Maple and Maize in the 100 block of Karren Ct.

Wichita fire officials say the fire began outside the home in a trash can containing fireworks that weren’t completely extinguished. The fire caused extensive damage as it moved up the house and into the attic and the garage, causing part of the roof to collapse. Firefighters were not hurt.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “Fireworks suspected cause in west Wichita fire”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.





%d bloggers like this: