Fire scorches side of house

Leavenworth Times – June 12, 2017

A fire on a patio scorched the side of a Lansing residence, a fire department spokesman said.

No injuries were reported. The fire was reported at about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday on S. Valley Drive.

Rick Huhn, chief of Leavenworth County Fire District No. 1, said a grill apparently had been lit on a patio next to a house. A vinyl cover, which was still partially on the grill, caught fire.

The grill was about a foot away from the side of the house. Huhn said the fire melted a plastic power conduit and scorched the paint on the side of the house.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “Fire scorches side of house”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments





%d bloggers like this: