20 bales burned in fire

McPherson Sentinel – May 11, 2017

No one was injured in a bale fire near Galva Monday evening.

At 6:15 p.m. Monday, someone was mowing near a pile of 200 bales when a spark started a fire. Firefighters from Galva and McPherson, as well as McPherson emergency personnel, responded. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire, which damaged 20 bales.


Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “20 bales burned in fire”

  1. Leave a Comment


%d bloggers like this: