CFD Responds to Duplex Fire

City of Coffeyville – January 18, 2017

The Coffeyville Fire Department was dispatched to a structure fire at 209 and 209½ S. Willow at approximately 11 p.m. on Monday, January 16. Upon arrival, flames were visible from the front door and windows of the duplex owned by Virgil Patchett. Both occupants, Michael Pierce and Raymond Vickers, had safely evacuated the structure.

Off duty fire personnel and the South Coffeyville Fire Department were called for assistance. Firefighters had the fire under control in 20 minutes and completely out in one hour. The cause of the fire was determined to be a portable heater connected to an extension cord. There were no injuries reported, and the estimated loss was $30,000.


Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “CFD Responds to Duplex Fire”

  1. Leave a Comment