House fire in rural Reno County

KWCH – January 16, 2017



Reno County fire crews are on the scene of a house fire. Crews were called to the scene early Monday morning.

Everyone in the house was able to get out safely, but we’re told there is significant damage to the inside of the house.

Fire crews at the scene tell us they aren’t sure what started the fire, but they were advised that it could have started with a wood-burning stove in the basement.

The family was without power because of the storm, but it was restored before the fire.


Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “House fire in rural Reno County”

  1. Leave a Comment