Topeka fire crews clear smoke from Santa Fe Place Apartments early Monday

By Phil Anderson
Topeka Capital Journal – January 25, 2016

Photo by Phil Anderson

Photo by Phil Anderson

Residents of a downtown apartment building were awakened early Monday when smoke was detected in a fourth-floor hallway.

Topeka Fire Department crews were called to investigate the situation around 4:55 a.m. at the Santa Fe Place Apartments, 600 S.E. Madison.

Initial reports indicated the smoke was coming from burned food in a fourth-floor apartment.

Crews ventilated the apartment of smoke and had cleared the scene by 5:30 a.m.

No injuries were reported.

0 Responses to “Topeka fire crews clear smoke from Santa Fe Place Apartments early Monday”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.





%d bloggers like this: