Electrical fire at Elwood residence

By Paul Stewart
Kansas Chief – April 30, 2015
Submitted by Newz Group Clipping Service – May 4, 2015

Click on photo to view full-size image.

Click on photo to view full-size image.

A fire at this Elwood residence last Friday afternoon primarily caused heavy smoke damage. No one was present when the blaze was reported about 3 p.m., and when firefighters arrived at 207 Kentucky St., they found the Tamara Rucker home closed.

Elwood Fire Chief Alvin ‘Woody’ Wood said the apparent electrical-caused fire was located, in the living room/bedroom area, after firefighters began to ventilate the interior of the residence.

Firefighters from Wathena and the Air National Guard at Rosecrans Memorial Airport assisted.



%d bloggers like this: