Fire damages Hutchinson bar

KAKE – December 30, 2013

Video

A late-night fire damaged a bar on the west side of Hutchinson.

Firefighters were called to Jack of Clubs at 421 N. Whiteside around 10:30 p.m. Thursday.

No one was injured, and the extent of damage isn’t known. The bar has a reputation for a wall filled with historic pictures of professional wrestlers.

Investigators believe the fire started on the east side of the building, then spread to the south side. They say it may have started in the furnace because of the area where the fire originated.

Damage is reported to be substantial, but a dollar amount is not yet available.

The bar had been closed since Saturday.

www.ksffa.com

0 Responses to “Fire damages Hutchinson bar”



  1. Leave a Comment

Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.





%d bloggers like this: